Geox infant boys waterproof baltic trainers
Or pay in 3 instalments of £11.66 with
FREE delivery when you spend £100 with Get the Label
Colour: Blue Orange
Use our handy conversion guide to help find your size. It’s best to use this as a rule of thumb, since sizes and measurements can vary from brand to brand.
Product description, delivery options, & returns policy
Infant Boys Geox Waterproof Baltic Trainers in blue orange.
- Combination synthetic leather and textile upper.
- Hydrorepellent uppers with waterproof membrane.
- Elastic laces with hook and loop strap for easy on-off.
- Padded collar and tongue.
- Warm textile lining enables natural thermal regulation and insulation in cold weather.
- Cushioned insole.
- Geox branding at heel and strap.
- Rubber outsole.
- Synthetic and textile upper Textile lining Synthetic sole.
- Ref: B044AC0820
Spend £100 with Get the Label to qualify for FREE standard delivery.
3–5 working days
Next day delivery
Order in the next
Get the Label returns policy
21 day returns
Christmas Returns: You can buy now and return by 28th January 2022.
Before you start, make sure you have your order number to hand, which can be found on your despatch note or any emails we have sent you.
Prices for this service vary depending on items being returned, country and options chosen.
For exchanges, please return your item and re-order the new item you want.
If you are a UK or Ireland customer and want to return a parcel, you can do this using the following method (using your order number and postcode) and follow the below steps to arrange your return.
Log into ReBOUND by clicking here
With the return logged and your shipping method chosen, you can print off your courier label.
Be sure to package the item safely and securely - making sure anything that is shipped with its own box (shoes, helmets, etc) is placed within another box or bag.
Take the parcel to your chosen return point. You’ll get a tracking number via email and we’ll be in touch as soon as it arrives.
(Please note all swimwear must have the protective sticker intact. Earrings and underwear can’t be returned for health and hygiene reasons)
Any other items returned must be:
- unworn and unwashed
- if footwear, the items are in the original packaging/box, unworn and show no signs of wear
- the items have all tags attached
- you take good care to avoid the transfer of make-up
Don't forget to keep your postage receipt in case your return gets lost.